Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've never had an interest in blogging before now. I used to wonder why anyone would be remotely interested in how my life functions behind the digital curtain. Besides, I've never been that good at keeping up a journal anyway. Ironically, I love reading other artists blogs. I find them to be a constant source of inspiration. But what in the heck could I offer? After some consideration I finally decided that maybe I too could be a source of inspiration to a newbie or just a fellow lover of art like myself who enjoys watching the creative process.  If you'd like to get updates on my newest artwork, take a look to the right. There should be an option to be my blog "follower"and you will be notified....well, you know how it works.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to organize it! I can see some of your roots (MadMan, you!). There is such angst to some of these paintings Bobby, they are humorous, but reflect some of that inner flow that I've been dealing with. Brilliant stuff, methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More! More! More!!! (Love your work! What are you up to in 2011?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'll try to keep everyone updated here on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT CAN I SAY? YOU ALWAYS INSPIRE ME ROBERT!

    ReplyDelete